Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Project Manager
Wat je gaat doen
In this role you have
the opportunity to:
Philips has an ambition to significantly grow our B2B Health Systems business via direct online eBusiness channels. We are launching a series of transformative projects to revolutionize the way our customers do business with us and are looking for the right talent to help develop and execute a winning strategy.
We are looking for project managers with a "can-do" attitude, who would enjoy working with a large cross-functional team to support development and management of end-to-end solutions. Your work will touch many different parts of Philips - markets, business groups, digital, IT, supply chain and others – and you will be able to help shape the technology solutions that provide outstanding customer experience and differentiate Philips globally.
You are Responsible
• Drive the project planning, scoping, changes, risks, issues, budget and deliverables of this cross-functional initiative.
• Develop the process and framework for efficient execution of key projects, by working closely with workstream leads and deployment managers to ensure the multi-million program delivers on its objectives, on time, scope and within budget.
• Aligning schedules and plans with the Philips Direct Online Global Team, Business marketing team(s), Operations and Supply Chain.
• Manage the projects operating rhythm – implementing the drumbeat schedule across the program governance from Executive sponsors to the workstream / project reviews.
• Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effective project operations.
• Develop consistent communication process to ensure alignment on project status, a mechanism for feedback and be responsive to global business marketing team needs. Analyze, report (and flag when necessary) on program performance metrics.
• Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals.
You’ll be working in a matrix environment, with a global team. This will mean you need to:
• Identify, combine, unify and coordinate various processes / activities across the program and manage the interdependencies to form the whole.
• Identify areas that are not connected and where appropriate, connect them.
• Demonstrate a strong competence in stakeholder and communication management.
You are a part of
As Senior Project Manager – Philips Direct Online, you will be part of the Global Philips Store team - a group of dedicated professionals who are based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You will report into the PMO Lead B2B –
Wat we vragen
To succeed in this
role, you should have the following skills and experience
• eCommerce / eProcurement EDI / Digital domain knowledge strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree (Graduate degree preferred)
• Project Management accreditations preferred (PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA)
• Experience 5 years on large business transformation projects (manage a complex business change / program environment, geographically spread teams.)
• Strong presentation skills
• Solid working knowledge of Philips, the HealthTech strategy and our Philips Business System
• Experience in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP, Agile, MS Project) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
• Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
• Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
• Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
Wat we bieden
Rol voor 40 uur per week
Statdatum per zo snel mogelijk voor 6 tot 12 maanden
Project contract of op freelance basis.
Max freelance tarief: €68
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.