Wat je gaat doen
- Lead and manage the complaince team.
- Advise clients on various VAT matters.
- You will manage compliance processes executed for key accounts.
- You will assist with the preparation and submission of VAT returns, Intrastat returns, Listings and other statements for key accounts.
- You will assist with ad hoc VAT projects.
- You will be the lead contact person for clients to discuss the status of their account, or discuss findings from the executed compliance process.
- You will provide VAT training on a regular basis to your team.
- You will iniate efficiencies and improvements to the compliance processes.
Wat we vragen
- A degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economic’s.
- 4 year’s of relevant work experience, experience in a managerial role is preferred.
- Time management skills, organizational and decision making skills.
- The ability to lead and empower your team to achieve individual and operational goals.
- Interpersonal and professional communication skills.
Wat we bieden
- A marktconform salary and benefits based on experience.
- Company Pension and Healthcare.
- Working with global teams on cross-functional projects.
- The opportunities for learning and development through internal and external training.
- Free snacks & drinks at the office to give you the fuel you need.
- Free parking.
Our client wants to bring a solution for indirect tax needs all over the world. By modernizing the way of tax compliance, they were able to become a large multinational with clients all over the world. Half the fortune 500 companies trust our client with their tax compliance needs. So if you want to work for a modern giant, apply today!
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.