VAT Analyst | German or French speaking
Wat je gaat doen
- Partner with our international team to provide quality assurance and review of VAT compliance;
- Communicate with clients;
- Manage the relations with sub-contractors and re-sellers;
- Communicate with tax authorities (including the routine communications and tax controversy);
- Advise on VAT issues.
Wat we vragen
- Master’s degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Fluent in English with native German or French;
Wat we bieden
- Career development;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly international environment;
- Experience with prominent international companies;
- Training and education opportunities;
- Employment benefits (such as 30 vacation days, pension and health insurance scheme, free parking, etc.)
You will work in our Hague office with indirect tax specialists of 8 different nationalities. You will provide VAT compliance services in 50 countries across the world to the clients involved in online retail on a global scale and to the multi-channel retailers with both online and brick and mortar sales operating.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.