Wat je gaat doen
For our client we are looking for an ambitious, enthousiastic and eager to learn Tax Manager. Working at this large multinational might be your perfect careerstep. In this job you will look after Tax matters for a group of countries our client is active in, including but not limited to the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK. You will ensure that the group is compliant and are able to develop and propose structuring alternatives. Your responsibilities will include:
- The timely and correctly filing of tax returns, including CIT and Real Estate. These returns are prepared internally in collabiration with external advisors.
- Providing tax support for the quartaly and year end closing process.
- Support corporate tax planning activities and provide advise to entities of the group.
- Contact with the tax authorities to minimize tax liability.
- Contact with external advisors.
- Participate in large projects like M&A trajects.
- Analyse and present tax problems and questions to management and propose solutions.
Wat we vragen
- A degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics and at least 3 years of relevant experience in Dutch corporate tax law, preferably gained at the Big 4 or a similar multinational.
- You are eager, ambitious, enthousiastic and want to make the move to an in-house position. Also you have strong communication skills and are able to handle responsibilities.
- You are both fluent in English and Dutch.
Wat we bieden
- An excellent salary and benefits.
- A pension plan.
- A dynamic workenvironment at a globally active multinational.
- A good work/life balance.
Our client is a globally active multinational who is over 100 years old. They employ over 10.000 FTE worldwide and are active in over 100 countries. You will join the Dutch office where you will become the first tax manager. So are you ready to take on this challenge? Apply today.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.