Supply Chain manager
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 10 tiers Deep? Do you deliver input for ASML’s 2020 strategy? And are you experienced in building, developing and create improvements to drive operational excellence at our suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers?
If so, we should talk!
Supply Chain manager
Wat je gaat doen
ASML Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
- As Supply Chain manager you will represent us towards suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Responsible for the Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers;
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers;
- Contribute to ASML sourcing strategy towards 2020 Future Mode Of Operations;
- Lead a cross sectorial team for several projects;
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain;
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers;
- Coaching of team members in hard and soft skills.
Wat we vragen
Master degree in Supply Chain or similar. Bachelors with relevant experience also considered.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different international companies;
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is a pre;
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment;
- Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills;
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level;
- Pragmatic and result driven;
- Convincing / negotiation skills;
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
Wat we bieden
Full time and permanent position based in Veldhoven.
DPA Supply Chain will hire you for the first year contract. After that, ASML will hire you direct.
DPA Supply Chain will pay a salary conform with ASML guide lines
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seventiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, SNM - and logistics engineers work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.