International Tax Manager
Wat je gaat doen
Our clients EMEA Tax group consists of multiple disciplines, advisory, transfer pricing and strategy are all located in Limburg. In your role as international tax manager you will focus on CIT advisory, planning & audit. Also you will work on projects, like supporting large M&A’s. You will be in charge of over 30 jurisdictions across the EMEA region. Examples of activities and responsibilities are:
- Support the CIT planning, advisory, audit & project work across the EMEA;
- Support integration activities;
- Support on the review of our clients tax position in the EMEA region;
- Support the monitoring of our clients tax position in the EMEA region.
Wat we vragen
- A masters in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics and at least 5 years of relevant workexperience gained at a NOB consultancy firm or at a large multinational;
- You have extensive knowledge of European/International Tax law and preferably gained experience at a large multinational with complex products & services supply chain structures;
- You are fluent in English.
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary and benefits based on years of experience;
- A flexible workenvironment;
- 31 holidays with the option of buying 8 more;
- Bonus opportunities;
- A pension and healthcareplan;
- Internal and external training possibilities;
- Private lease.
Our client is a globally operating multinational. With over 300 locations in 150 countries they are a global leader in the healthcare industry. Pushing the limits of healthcaretechnology they try to make to make the world a better place. With employees all over the world your working environment will be diverse and international.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.