Wat je gaat doen
As our new VAT Specialist you will join a small team advising on all sorts of Dutch taxes. Dutch CIT, VAT, wage tax and other Dutch taxes. You will become the VAT specialist. In this role you will:
- Participate to the strategic development of control of Dutch tax efficiency, compliance, tax risks and Dutch tax reputational risks.
- Focus on the Dutch tax position of our client, but in addition will involve the tax structure and compliance of products offered by our client.
- Provide internal tax advise to the Business Unit, often working with your colleagues of Group Tax, other group departements and Business Units on transactions and products that involve multiple jurisdictions.
Wat we vragen
- A masters degree in Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics plus 5 years of relevant workexperience. Preferably gained in an international organization.
- Willing to broaden yourself in Dutch Tax Law.
- You are analytical, have a hands on mentality and have self starting abilities.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary and benefits based on years of experience.
- An open and multicultural workenvironment.
- Training opportunities.
- Career development programs.
- The opportunity to work at a large multinational financial institution.
Our client is a large financial institution and are looking to strengthen their office in Amsterdam. They are mostly active in Europe, but have offices all over the world. The Amsterdam office has a dynamic and diverse team. You’ll become an integral part of our multicultural office.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.