For a big international client we are looking for a Supply Planner. Are you ready for a new challenging opportunity? Apply now!
Wat je gaat doen
As Supply Planner you will be part of the Supply Chain Planning department and report to the Unit Planning Manager. The main focus lies in ensuring optimal inventory levels and availability for shop and DC orders. In doing so, you will be in close contact with the Category Demand Planner, Category Buyer, Individual suppliers and DCs/Hubs.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develops unconstrained category supply plans and derives capacity requirements (e.g. DCs, hubs, inventory and supplier) for one category.
- Is responsible for the development of the constrained category supply plan.
- Ensures optimal stock availability for all DCs and Hubs by monitoring and reporting daily stock KPI’s and applying efficient stock parameters for products within own product group.
- Makes and monitors stock orders based on Hub/DC/Store needs, strategic stock parameters and commercial decisions taking into account the most cost-efficient manner by ensuring optimal order quantities and minimal usage of inter DC deliveries and external storage requirements
- Drafts delivery plans for own (Direct Import) containers and direct delivery from suppliers. In doing, so takes into account forecasts, future marketing initiatives, expected Hub/DC and country specific sales patterns and the alternative assortment.
- Based on input from the buyers and demand planner, drafts and communicates purchase orders and forecasts per supplier on product level to ensure smooth delivery.
- Monitors the container- and long-term delivery plans to adjust them timely based on revenues and/or adjusted forecast.
- Maintains overview of planned promotions and available stock, taking into account future promo requirements.
- Provides solutions for urgent supply problems by coordinating with all stakeholders.
- Coordinates with the logistics department and suppliers in case of delivery deviations or last-minute changes to ensure that all stakeholders are informed and instructed.
- Monitors the products with an expiry date and products with limited and promotional supply and reports excess to the coordinator and buyer.
- Flags to the category buyer logistical inefficiencies from the supplier that creates overstock, higher logistic cost and other supply chain costs.
- Divides the new assortment within the commercial and logistics framework, making sure all needed sku’s are available in all required DC’s/Hubs.
- Participating in weekly/monthly category balancing meetings giving input about the inbound logistics status, reviews the demand and inventory situation and deviations.
- Collaborates with suppliers and internal departments (mostly with buying & logistics department) to improve the ordering process. Initiates, drafts and after consent by supervisor executes the suggested improvements.
- Maintains and optimizes the collaboration between the organization and suppliers by logging delivery times, stock replenishment KPI’s and following a rigorous supplier performance output.
- Maintains relationships with agents in Asia and with the Direct Import department to ensure optimal container arrangements, transport volumes and initiate possible (de)consolidation needs
- Is point of contact for the supplier to ensure optimal delivery and solve any delivery issues.
- Coordinates on a weekly/monthly basis with buyers about advertisements, seasons, inflow and issues regarding delivery.
Wat we vragen
- Educational level at Bachelor’s degree, with 3 years of working experience in a similar job.
- Experience in working in an international retail environment or trade company
- Language skills: Business level English;
- Excellent knowledge MS office (especially Excel)
- Makes proposals for efficient and effective working methods with the least possible complexity and implements these
- Is very organised, is able to structure activities and projects, sticks to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines
- Works efficiently and effectively, also when under time pressure
- Works effectively with others to achieve common targets
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary (on the basis of 38 hrs/wk)
- A company laptop
DPA Supply Chain mediates specialists to supply chain positions within the retail and high-tech industries. Together with our customers we are looking for the most ambitious professionals to fulfill their permanent and interim positions.
We are preferred supplier for companies like ASML, Action, Rituals and Bugaboo among others.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.