Supply Chain Specialist
We are looking for a strong and experienced Supply Chain Specialist for one of our clients! Are you looking for a permenant position within a hightech company? Get in touch!
Supply Chain Specialist
Wat je gaat doen
As our Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for balancing inventory and costs to achieve agreed service levels for customers. You’ll provide sales forecasts, limit obsolescence risks, support launches new product launches, and work closely with all stakeholders in the Operations, Quality, Distribution/Logistics, Manufacturing, Sales, and Finance departments to maximize opportunities and limit risks in achieving targets.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proactively balancing demand with supply, ensuring demand increase and decrease trends are understood and communicated to the right stakeholders;
- Analyzing and planning the availability of materials at all production sites, taking into account sales and production expectations and material delivery schedules;
- Enabling the purchasing department to place, approve, call off, and deliver orders on time;
- Mapping potential inventory risks (both internal and external) within the supply chain, analyzing – in a timely manner – these risks and bringing them to attention without stressing the communication between departments.
Wat we vragen
For this permanent position we are looking for a Specialist we at least a university degree in Supply Chain Management. Next to that it will be great if you have successful experience in Demand & Supply planning. The following experience will be needed to fit the profile:
- Experience with planning processes ERP systems;
- Lean Six Sigma;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- You are open to change and have the ability to adapt to dufferent scenarios.
Wat we bieden
For this permenant position you can think of the following conditions:
- A competitive salary in line with your experience;
- Contributions to your pension;
- 27 days of paid leave per year;
- An open, family atmosphere, and fun work environment;
- Work in a young and energetic team.
The Supply Chain and Manufacturing department strives to define and deliver against agreed and measurable key performance indicators to achieve both internal and external expectations. The planning department uses the S&OP process to optimize supply chain decision making. Furthermore, they champion the introduction of smart metrics to drive actions that enhance both strategic maturity and D365 data integrity.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.