Supply Chain Specialist
Wat je gaat doen
The Supply Chain Specialist (SCS) is a member of the Supply Chain Services team within the Supply Chain department and is responsible for the end-to-end supply chain of medicines and health products from requisition to final delivery. The SCS acts as the supply chain expert for a portfolio of assigned countries. Besides that you will have the following responsibilities:
- Order Management: processing orders from the countries or and converting these orders into purchase orders to be placed on international suppliers.
- Exportation and Importation: converting supplier purchase orders into shipments and ensuring all necessary exportation and importation documentation is in place.
- Transportation: arranging pick-up of the orders with THE selected Logistics Service Providers and overseeing the pick-up, transportation and delivery of shipments.
- Performance Management: executing order management and transportation within agreed-upon lead times.
- Data Management: ensuring operational and performance data is logged.
- Quality Management: ensuring goods are ordered and transported within the quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement: actively contributing to innovation by identifying opportunities.
Wat we vragen
As the new SCS you will need the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, management, public health, business or other related area or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in supply chain management, transport and logistics and/or managing accounts.
- Fluency in English is required; Advanced level in French!!
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.
To be succesfull in this role we need you to have the following competences:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality.
- Can work independently but also as a team player.
Wat we bieden
After we successfully guide you through the recruitment process, you will receive a contract from our client. Here you will join and start a wonderful new adventure. In addition, you can expect:
- Working in a great team and a pleasant atmosphere.
- A drive for purpose and a multi-cultural environment.
- Teaming with professionals that put passion into our mission.
- Good compensation package and excellent opportunities for personal development.
Our new client is providing for over more than 15 years services that support the procurement and distribution of essential medicines, supporting governments and organizations in their quest for creating sustainable access to medicines and health products. Their activities span the entire spectrum of health supply chains in low- and middle-income countries. During this history, the portfolio has been continuously expanded and the services adapted to local and contemporary needs. Today this beautiful company is active in more than 60 countries in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Americas.