Supply Chain Officer
Wat je gaat doen
The Supply Chain Officer (SCO) will report to the Freight Services Manager and be responsible for several key issues related to logistics invoice checking, booking in the finance system, as well as vendor invoice dispute raising and tracking.
- Invoice Audit and Processing.
- Recording freight invoices in the finance system per the agreed process.
- Analyzing, tracking and reporting non-compliance for billing process improvement.
- Effective customer service provided to internal and external representatives in all areas of the freight invoice processes.
- Routinely coordinating and facilitating invoice status updates with Logistics Service Providers.
Wat we vragen
As the new SCO you will need to be open minded, flexibel accurate, pro-active and solution oriented. Good written and verbal skills and possess the ability to quickly adapt and improve existing processes. Besides that you will have the following qualifications:
- Two years in billing auditing, administrative experience, experience in the transportation industry.
- Excellent computer skills (AFAS, MS Office, Excel!).
- Work under highly fast-paced and pressured business environment and deadlines focused.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must.
- Must be authorized to work in the Netherlands!
Wat we bieden
After we successfully guide you through the recruitment process, you will receive a contract from our client. Here you will join and start a wonderful new adventure. In addition, you can expect:
- Part-time position, ideally 20 hours spread over 4 days.
- Working in a great team and a pleasant atmosphere.
- A drive for purpose and a multi-cultural environment.
- Teaming with professionals that put passion into our mission.
- Good compensation package and excellent opportunities for personal development.
Our new client is providing for over more than 15 years services that support the procurement and distribution of essential medicines, supporting governments and organizations in their quest for creating sustainable access to medicines and health products. Their activities span the entire spectrum of health supply chains in low- and middle-income countries. During this history, the portfolio has been continuously expanded and the services adapted to local and contemporary needs. Today this beautiful company is active in more than 60 countries in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Americas.