Senior VAT Analyst
Wat je gaat doen
Our client is looking for a VAT Manager to join their team in Almere. You're independent, you've got a problem solving mind and a getting things done mentality.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Insuring that the company submits VAT tax returns to local authorities in a consistent, efficient and timely matter.
- Implementation of agreed-upon indirect tax strategies and projects
- Staying up to date with indirect tax law for applicable regions for annual updates and developments to ensure application and compliance.
- You’ll be the main point of contact for statutory required submission and maintaining a good relationship with Dutch Tax Authorities and the CBS and respond in a timely manner to any additional inquires by them.
- Coordinating with external service providers fort he completion of the annual audit for local entities
Wat we vragen
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar position within an international organisation with demonstratable work experience with European VAT/Compliance work at a trading company/distributor.
- Knowledge of Exact and Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Wat we bieden
- A responsible and versatile job within a growing international company.
- A Dynamic working environment.
- 27 days of annual leave based on a fulltime employment.
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience.
Our client is a fast growing multinational based in Almere. They are a packaging company who mainly focus on the food, chemicals and pharmaceutical products markets. You'll solely be responsible for the Dutch fiscal departement.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.