Sales Layout Engineer
As a Sales Layout Engineer, together with the Sales Engineer and Sales Consultant, you are key in designing the winning technical solution. Your challenge is to find the right balance between technology and a competitive price.
In this role, you need to use your creativity to support and challenge...
Sales Layout Engineer
Wat je gaat doen
As a Sales Layout Engineer you have a self-supporting attitude in taking the initiative during the sales engineering phase of projects. In the sales phase of the project the ultimate solution is still being defined, so it is important to think creatively and create a flexible layout to quickly and efficiently respond to customer wishes and design changes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary project team, comprising other specialists such as Sales Engineers, Sales Consultants and Sales Managers. This project team works together in developing a winning system in terms of concept, technology and price. You will work mainly on the mechanical layout and functionality, and it is very important that you do this in a way that is presented clearly and visually attractive to the customer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Direct support to the sales engineer and sales consultant in pre-bid, bid and final closing phases.
- Responsible for working out designs of baggage handling systems according to customer requirements and internal design rules.
- Responsible for all Sales Layout Engineering deliverables.
- Ability to challenge the project team to come up with the best solution possible.
- Ability to think on an abstract conceptual level, as well as being able to dive into design details if required.
- Have good understanding what impact design decisions have on the price and functionality of a design.
- Ability to work on various projects in various sales phases simultaneously.
Wat we vragen
- Successfully completed education on BSc level in Mechanical Engineering.
- Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Revit strongly preferred.
- Good command of English, Dutch is a plus.
- Excellent technical and spatial knowledge to assess the feasibility of a concept.
- Proven problem-solving ability to reach the right solution quickly.
- Able to handle several projects simultaneously and to respond rapidly to system changes.
- Prepared to travel (until 20%)
Wat we bieden
Working at our engineering department means being part of a stable and financially healthy organization. We stand for quality, a long-term relationship and respect for candidates and clients.
If you choose the vacancy of Sales Layout Engineer at our specialisation engineering, we offer you:
A challenging, international role, within a fast growing company where your development is guaranteed. In addition, good primary and secondary employment conditions, consisting of:
- A full-time employment contract
- Bonus arrangement
- 25 days of holiday
- Study costs
- Company car belongs to the possibilities
The Sales Engineering department focusses on the development of the Airports segment in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and supports other customer centers globally on the disciplines Sales Layout Engineering, Sales Engineering and Sales Consultancy.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.