Do you have a few years of experience in Supply Chain Planning or Production Planning and open to a new challenge? Apply now for the position of Production Planner for a big international food company based in Amsterdam.
Wat je gaat doen
For the plant of a big international food company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a:
- Production Planner -
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Optimizes the flow of product through the supply chain by developing production and supply plans
- Develops supply plans and options that maximise service, inventory turn and costs
- Supports integrated planning process by creating and maintaining the supply review process to highlight new demand impact on manufacturing product mix, suggesting trade-offs and prioritization and alternative sourcing and distribution solutions as required
- Participates as a supply planning representative in project teams including new product launches, promotional products, new packaging and labels, transitioning of new distribution centres
- Uses planning system tools to effectively and efficiently create planning and production solutions and maintain inventory system accuracy
- Analyses manufacturer and supplier service KPI’s to address performance improvement
Wat we vragen
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supply planning, or operational position, using advanced inventory or planning systems
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in logistics or supply chain management
- Good knowledge of purchasing, demand and supply planning and inventory management processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English
- APICS certification
- Oracle ASCP experience
Wat we bieden
Fixed contract with a competitive salary and good secondary conditions.
Our client is a big international company in the food industry.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.