For one of our international retail client we are recruiting a:
Planning Manager (Noord-Holland, fulltime)
Wat je gaat doen
As Planning Manager you are accountable for a group of categories. The department Supply Chain Planning oversees the demand / supply planning function to enable business planning and enhance profitability.
You will steer a team of 1 demand planner and 5 inventory planners who are responsible for a couple of buying categories and oversees the forecast and inventory planning process to optimize and balance inventory stocking levels and to meet service level objectives in their categories.
As Planning Manager you will:
- As Planning Manager, you are actively involved in improving the employee skills in your team by providing constructive feedback, instructions, explanation and coaching;
- You give actively guidance and direction to the strategic demand and supply balancing across the categories. Your team is responsible for managing the categories on an operational and tactical level by collaborating closely with the Buying team counterparts;
- You will evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand/supply planning processes and systems. You also ensure that these are being followed within the team;
- You wil set up a supplier monitoring structure to have a very good overview for the capacity and resource plan development and improvement;
- You are monitoring and coaching the implementation of new forecasting and planning techniques;
- In this role you will monitor all warehouse service levels and you will stimulate the team to improve on these levels. To achieve this, you are part of the Supply Chain Planning management team.
Wat we vragen
- Strong leadership skills;
- Enthusiastic to develop the team;
- Analytical skills - see through the planning proces and reports and Kpi's;
- Communicative skills - be able to communicate on all levels and realise the team goals in a very dynamic environment;
- Pragmatism and organisational skills will help you to structure and manage activities and projects within deadlines
- Bachelor or Master, preferrerably in a business / supply chain studies;
- 6-8 years of relevant working experience in supply chain management/ planning, in an (international) retail environment/ or trading company;
- experience in retail / supply planning;
- Experience in managing teams;
- Excellent Business level English, Dutch is a nice to have;
- Dutch residency and a work permit is required.
Wat we bieden
This is a temporary position due to maternity leave. The start date is february 2019, 6 months.
DPA Supply Chain can employ you during this period;
When there is a match with DPA, this might be your first of many interim projects. DPA is looking to hire supply chain professional in the permanent Supply Chain team;
Compensation and benefits:
- Depending on your experience, the salary will be between €3500,- and €5000.- gross a month on a fulltime basis;
- We offer travel compensation;
- We have a pension plan;
- We offer training in personal development and supply chain skills;
- You will be part of the DPA network of professionals, with 75 supply chain colleagues.
Freelance professionals are encouraged to apply. Freelance fee: €55 - €70 gross an hour, including travel compensation.
Interested? Pleas eapply now and be invited for a selection interview in January. Questions? Contact Sophie Dik
DPA Supply Chain mediates specialists to supply chain positions within the food, retail, pharmaceutic and high-tech industries. Together with our customers we are looking for the most ambitious professionals to fulfill their permanent and interim positions.
We are preferred supplier for companies like Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Philips, ASML, Danone, Friesland Campina, Action, Bugaboo and MSD among others.