Mechatronics System Architect
Do you want to work for a tier-one contract manufacturing partner, operating world-wide? Do you also want to be part of a multi-functional team who is committed to supporting customers wherever they have manufacturing facilities? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Mechatronics System Architect
Wat je gaat doen
As a Mechatronics System Architect you are responsible to setup and create a technical roadmap and requirements of a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing.
In close cooperation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into specifications and roadmaps for architecture, technology, functions and modules, document and maintain these.
You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization of one or more of these modules. In this phase you are also responsible for reviewing the indicated specifications and make suggestions for improvements to discuss these with the client(s)/stakeholder(s).
During the project(s) you act as a (technical) coach for designers.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Definition of a generic machine platform, based on modular design
- Division of complex system in manageable subtasks
- Hardware/Software interface development for ‘own’ and ‘third party’ modules
- For a successful commissioning of developed product
- Input for development milestone planning
- Machine safety
Wat we vragen
- Technical University, Master degree in Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanics
- At least 5 years relevant experience in high tech equipment
- Customer oriented
- Eager to define concepts, interfaces, mechatronics architecture
- Team player, in the own company and towards consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure and budget constraints
- Hands-on, helps on the floor during installation / commissioning and in the field with problem analysis / resolution where required
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferred Dutch
Wat we bieden
Working at our engineering department means being part of a stable and financially healthy organization. We stand for quality, a long-term relationship and respect for candidates and clients.
If you choose the vacancy of Mechatronics System Architect at our specialisation engineering, we offer you:
A challenging, international role, within a fast growing company where your development is guaranteed. In addition, good primary and secondary employment conditions, consisting of:
- A full-time employment contract
- Bonus arrangement
- 25 days of holiday
- Study costs
- Company car belongs to the possibilities
The department Technology & Development (T&D) of our client in Eindhoven is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. The professional products for our customers are specified, designed, developed and qualified in multi-disciplinary project teams. Our client sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to the customers.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.