Lead Electronics Architect
Do you want to work for a tier-one contract manufacturing partner, operating world-wide? Do you also want to be part of a multi-functional team who is committed to supporting customers wherever they have manufacturing facilities? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Lead Electronics Architect
Wat je gaat doen
The electronics architect in the lead will contribute to the ongoing growth in development, engineering and the competence Electronics. Within this role you will be responsible from concept till qualification of high-end mechatronic systems. You will also be the team leader for the internal and external project team (in the lead). In this role, you will be challenged to develop and strengthen a broad set of skills.
One of your biggest challenges will be to communicate with all the stakeholders in the different phases of the project, both inside and outside the department.
During the concept phase you will mainly communicate with architects from other disciplines and competence leaders to make trade-offs and define the concept design.
During the design/implementation and verification phase you will lead the team (including the external partner) to make and review the electronic designs.
During the test/integration phase you will be communicating with the internal production/test department and help solving problems in the first integration phase.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics and are also interested in other disciplines such as mechanics, mechatronics and software. Within the electronics department, you’ll contribute and steer to set up the roadmap and strategy.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Developing architectural concepts in multidisciplinary teams
- Meeting with clients to specify a clear interpretation of the customers demand
- Specification of electronic modules and systems, electronic components (sensors, amplifiers, PCB’s) and control platforms
- Performing trade-offs for implementation alternatives of functions
- Managing outsourcing activities at electronics development partners
- Leading the electronics designers and engineers in the multidisciplinary project team
- Contributing specialist knowledge in one or more electronic engineering fields, such as signal processing, analog, digital and power electronics, firmware, high voltage electronics, PCB lay-out, EMI, etc.
- Supporting allocation of manufacturing and other supply chain decisions
- Transferring knowledge to production- and service engineers
- Documenting specifications, concepts, designs and test analysis results
Wat we vragen
- Bachelor and or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development team
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Architect for complex systems
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
Wat we bieden
Working at our engineering department means being part of a stable and financially healthy organization. We stand for quality, a long-term relationship and respect for candidates and clients.
If you choose the vacancy of Lead Electronics Architect at our specialisation engineering, we offer you:
A challenging, international role, within a fast growing company where your development is guaranteed. In addition, good primary and secondary employment conditions, consisting of:
- A full-time employment contract
- Bonus arrangement
- 25 days of holiday
- Study costs
- Company car belongs to the possibilities
The department Technology & Development (T&D) of our client in Eindhoven is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. The professional products for our customers are specified, designed, developed and qualified in multi-disciplinary project teams. Our client sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to the customers.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.