International VAT Manager
Wat je gaat doen
Our client is looking for an independent international VAT manager with a future orientated focus, a problem solving mind and a ‘getting things done’ mentality. You’ll be responsible for:
- Contribute to the implementation of Group Tax Strategy
- Provide expertise and guidance to respective internal counterparts on indirect tax related matters
- Manage (indirect) tax reporting and accounting with the local tax and finance team
- Manage accurate and timely filing of indirect tax returns
- Proactively monitor legislative developments to evaluate potential impact.
- Provide support in tax audits and questions from tax authorities.
- Assisting with managing relationships with external tax consultants and regulating authorities on an ongoing basis.
Wat we vragen
- A degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position within an international organisation.
- Experience with ERP systems like SAP
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English.
Wat we bieden
- A responsible and versatile job within a growing international company.
- A Dynamic working environment.
- A good work/life balance
- A workenvironment where there is place for personal growth
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience.
Our client is a large multinational in the manufacturing industry, they have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas. They have over 5.000 employees in 16 countries. Key values are Creativity, Accountability and Trust. You will join a dynamic work envirornment where there is a lot of room for personal growth.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.