Interim Treasury Mid Office Analyst | 8 months
Wat je gaat doen
You will play a key role in ensuring effective processing, auditing and reporting of treasury. You will be responsible for the subsidiary administration of the corporate office entities and ensure solid reporting thereof. Within your role you will:
- Initiate divident declaration process and ensure the accounting and reporting of investments and disvestments.
- Verify and confirm treasury transactions and ensure accurate registration in the TSM.
- Executing month, quarter and year end close procedures.
- Timely and accurate reporting to the DNB, EMIR and other parties.
- Prepare the groups dividend withholding tax return
- Be a contact for external auditors
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting in SAP and the groups own consolidation system.
Wat we vragen
- A relevant Bachelor or Masters degree with 5 years of relevant workexperience.
- You have a good understanding of SAP, Excel, treasury products Foreign Exchange Forwards, Commodities, external debt and intercompany loans.
- Good communication and analytical skills and you have attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
Wat we bieden
- A competitive rate
- A projectlength of 8 months
- The chance to work a large, globally active, multinational
You will report to the Treasury Mid Office Team lead, your position is based in Amsterdam. As a team you will be responsible for reporting on treasury and risk management operations and proper accounting thereof. Our client is a globally active multinational with household name recognition.