Integral Project Manager
Do you want to work for a tier-one contract manufacturing partner, operating world-wide? Do you also want to be part of a multi-functional team who is committed to supporting customers wherever they have manufacturing facilities? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Integral Project Manager
Wat je gaat doen
As an integral project manager you are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment (Semi-con, Solar, Medical). You are end to end responsible from project initiation until volume production of complex mechatronic systems and modules.
You manage these projects with a (large) multidisciplinary team of highly skilled, mainly technical experts, that’s why we expect you to have mechatronic expertise as well as professional project management skills.
You are responsible for:
- The delivery of innovative mechatronic systems from development until manufacturing and customer acceptance
- Delivering within boundaries as agreed in project assignment (time, quality, budget and scope)
- Leading the team on technical aspects in close cooperation with a System Architect assuring decision taking in the technical domain
- Monitoring and control project progress including supply chain and manufacturing activities
- Managing stakeholders: external customers as well as internal stakeholders at various managerial levels and functional domain (T&D, business, manufacturing and others)
- Managing external partners and component suppliers
- Applying the project management and development processes of the organization
- Contribute to the continuous development of the project management competency of the department
Wat we vragen
- A degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related
- Academic working and thinking level
- Professional project management skills, preferably certified (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA)
- At least 5 to 10 years experience as a project leader in a high-end environment, leading multidisciplinary development team(s)
- You have knowledge of Design for Excellence
- Successful track record within equipment development projects
- You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people
- You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality
- Good communication skills verbal and written in English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for a couple of weeks – few times per year
Wat we bieden
Working at our engineering department means being part of a stable and financially healthy organization. We stand for quality, a long-term relationship and respect for candidates and clients.
If you choose the vacancy of Integral Project Manager at our specialisation engineering, we offer you:
A challenging, international role, within a fast growing company where your development is guaranteed. In addition, good primary and secondary employment conditions, consisting of:
- A full-time employment contract
- Bonus arrangement
- 25 days of holiday
- Study costs
- Company car belongs to the possibilities
The department Technology & Development (T&D) of our client in Eindhoven is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. The professional products for our customers are specified, designed, developed and qualified in multi-disciplinary project teams. Our client sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to the customers.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.