Global Supply Chain Planner
Wat je gaat doen
The GSCP will work closely with all the internal stakeholders (Freight Services, Supply Chain Services, Procurement & Sourcing) to identify supply plans for individual countries, which will often require the consolidation of products from multiple suppliers. These supply plans will then be executed by their portfolio of pre-selected logistic service providers (LSPs).
Besides this you have the following responsibilities:
- Closely work with internal country representatives and suppliers to align demand and supply.
- Monitor the logistic market to stay abreast of prevailing market rates and capacities.
- Capacity planning and contract charter freight options with LSP's.
- Develop planning tools.
Wat we vragen
As the new GSCP you will need the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, management, public health, business or other related area or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in supply chain management, transport and logistics and/or managing accounts.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- Experience in working with China prefered.
To be succesfull in this role we need you to have the following competences:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- An ability to plan, prioritize, and implement long range strategies in a fast moving, dynamic, and time-bound environment.
- Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency.
- IT proficient and a proven ability to work with ERPs and other similar software.
- Dynamic and solution-orientated.
- Can work independently but also as a team player.
Wat we bieden
After we successfully guide you through the recruitment process, you will receive a contract from our client. Here you will join and start a wonderful new adventure. In addition, you can expect:
- Working in a great team and a pleasant atmosphere.
- A drive for purpose and a multi-cultural environment.
- Teaming with professionals that put passion into our mission.
- Good compensation package and excellent opportunities for personal development.
Our new client is providing for over more than 15 years services that support the procurement and distribution of essential medicines, supporting governments and organizations in their quest for creating sustainable access to medicines and health products. Their activities span the entire spectrum of health supply chains in low- and middle-income countries. During this history, the portfolio has been continuously expanded and the services adapted to local and contemporary needs. Today this beautiful company is active in more than 60 countries in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Americas.