Do you want to work for a tier-one contract manufacturing partner, operating world-wide? Do you also want to be part of a multi-functional team who is committed to supporting customers wherever they have manufacturing facilities? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Wat je gaat doen
The company of our client is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules. The company is expanding, therefore we are looking for a FPGA designer for the Electronics department.
You will be responsible for defining and realizing new VHDL firmware designs and for modifying existing VHDL firmware, including the hardware/software interface of the machine.
Your activities include specifying and documenting requirements, implementing and simulating VHDL code and also testing the firmware in test setups and in the machine module.
As a FPGA Designer you are the first point of contact for questions related to this topic. In the projects, you work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, mechatronics, mechanics).
This position is based in the Electronics group. In this position you will report to the group leader Electronics.
Wat we vragen
- Bachelor degree or master degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of industrial experience in VHDL for FPGA design (VHDL RTL, synthesis, compilation and timing closure)
- Experience with Quartus/Xilinx ISE and functional+gate level simulation using Mentor Modelsim and/or Questa Sim
- Experience with debugging tools (ILA ChipScope, signaltap) and lab equipment
- Affinity to work and discuss with hardware and software engineers on a technical level
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field
- Good in time management and setting priorities
- Affinity with mechatronics/control systems is a plus
Wat we bieden
Working at our engineering department means being part of a stable and financially healthy organization. We stand for quality, a long-term relationship and respect for candidates and clients.
If you choose the vacancy of FPGA Designer at our specialisation engineering, we offer you:
A challenging, international role, within a fast growing company where your development is guaranteed. In addition, good primary and secondary employment conditions, consisting of:
- A full-time employment contract
- Bonus arrangement
- 25 days of holiday
- Study costs
- Company car belongs to the possibilities
The department Technology & Development (T&D) of our client in Eindhoven is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. The professional products for our customers are specified, designed, developed and qualified in multi-disciplinary project teams. Our client sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to the customers.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.