EMEA Tax Manager
Wat je gaat doen
You will join the EMEA Tax Team of 10 FTE which consists of direct and indirect tax experts. You will get a leading function within this team. In this role you will be part of the following:
- You will manage the EMEA Direct Tax team in ensuring that the up to 100 CIT returns for 40 countries are timely and accurately filed.
- Oversee, coordinate and manage the CIT tax payments per annum.
- The quarterly CIT returns for 40 presence countries.
- Managing the EMEA Direct Tax Team in performing quarterly tax reconcilitations.
- Supporting the business with tax projects and tax advise.
- Revenue Audit support throughout the region.
- Developing a positive working relationship with the Accounting and Finance teams.
Wat we vragen
- 8 years of work experience in CIT in the EMEA region, preferably gained in a multinational environment.
- You have experience in supporting tax audits, TP knowledge is a plus. You have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- You are able to travel within the region.
- You are fluent in both oral and written English.
Wat we bieden
- A good salary and benefits based on years of experience.
- A dynamic in-house position at a fortune 500 company.
- A good work/life balance.
- Travelling for your work.
- Room for personal growth.
Our client is a global Fortune 500 company. They are built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and a clearly defined competitive strategy. You will join an environment where innovation and ambition are key. You will be encouraged to ambitiously tackle each project head on.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.