EMEA Tax Analyst
Wat je gaat doen
The Tax Team responsible for EMEA based in Amsterdam are looking for a new colleague. In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the complete CIT returns for 40 presence countries.
- Quarterly CIT provisioning for EMEA.
- Process and review return to provision schedules.
- Monitor external spending versus budget.
- Quartely tax reconciliations.
- Communicating and developing a workrelationship with the Accounting and Finance teams.
- Revenue Audit support throughout region.
Wat we vragen
- A degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics and 5 years of relevant workexperience.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills, are able to work on your own iniative, are a multitasker and you are a strong teamplayer.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
Wat we bieden
- An excellent salary and benefits based on years of experience.
- A dynamic in-house position at a fortune 500 company.
- A good work/life balance.
- Room for personal growth.
Our client is a global Fortune 500 company. They are built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and a clearly defined competitive strategy. You will join an environment where innovation and ambition are key. You will be encouraged to ambitiously tackle each project head on.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.