Demand Planner/Data Analyst
Do you have a background in Supply Chain or Logistics and are you looking for the next step in your career?
For the current position with a leading organisation in the automotive industry we are looking for a:
Demand Planner / Data Analyst (Fulltime)...
Demand Planner/Data Analyst
Wat je gaat doen
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends
- Manage the process of gathering data from internal and external sources and creating an accurate monthly demand forecast to meet customer needs while avoiding obsolete inventory and maximize part availability
- Manage S&OP process for designated product groups
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing teams to understand baseline demand, promotions, new product launches and integrate this information into the plan
- Advise Management on problems and significant variances between existing forecasts and actual demand through continuous analysis
- Identify and address major forecasting issues or risks for discussion and resolution
- Review weekly and monthly sales trends for orders and shipments to provide an analysis to cross-functional team and to drive necessary changes to demand forecast
- Analyze historical data and review upcoming forecast projections
- Measure forecast accuracy and bias and identify source of deviations for continuous improvements
- Phase in / -out promotions, new product introductions and discontinued products
- Mentor and train Inventory Planners as needed
- Identify areas of improvements of processes and systems and recommend action plans
- Maintenance of SKU/ DFU master data in JDAP
Wat we vragen
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Logistics or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Demand Planning or a related field
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Outstanding analytical skills and good understanding of statisitical concepts
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems, preferably JDA
Wat we bieden
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities
- Friendly and informal atmosphere
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures
Our client is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and is a subsidiary of an American corporate. With its core activities, our client concentrates on the development, production, marketing, sales and service in the automotive industry.
At this company you work in a professional, innovative and safe working environment with a lot of freedom and responsibility. If you like to work in an ambitious international organization with a no-nonsense culture, then our client is the employer you are looking for.
Who is Fagro Supply Chain?
Fargo Supply Chain is part of the DPA Group and specialized in mediating Supply Chain professionals for both temporary and fixed positions in the Automotive, Food, Retail, Pharmaceutical and High Tech industries. Our focus is in the field of Supply & Demand planning, Inventory management, Forecasting, Operations management and Logistics.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.