Are you a Demand Planner with 5+ years of experience? Do you have experience with complex planning and are you ready for a new step in your career? Apply immediately!
For a permanent position at one of our clients Fagro Supply Chain is looking for a:
Wat je gaat doen
The Demand Planner will facilitate necessary communication with business leaders, supply sites and Global Operations Integrated Business Planning Managers. The individual will work with manufacturing and operations partners to reconcile and synchronize supply forecasts in order to maintain product availability while keeping inventory investments at targeted levels. The forecast provided will be used by the Global Operations Integrated Business Manager to help determine manufacturing needs and resources required to meet the plan. Investment decisions could be made based on the information provided by the Demand and Supply Planner.
Reporting / Communication lines:
- Report to the EEMEA Supply Chain Manager
- Internal communication: Staff, Finance, Warehouse Department, Product Management, Customer Service Department, Technical Service Department, KIT-build Department Marketing, RA/QA, Asset Management
- External communication: Vendors, Stryker subsidiaries, Forwarders
Some important responsibilities are:
- Ensure on time delivery of high quality purchasing / selling forecasts of the Division by SKU and product line
- Meet customer service needs assuring a high standard of Customer Service and Supply Chain Planning metrics performance
- Manage fill rates, forecast accuracy, and inventory metrics for his/her division
- Improve forecast accuracy by effectively analyzing sources
- Use Supply Chain Planning tools and technologies and suggest improvements to improve the current supply chain planning process
- Serve as the primary planning contact for Manufacturing and Finance business partners and also as the primary contact for the Global Operations Integrated Business Planning Manager and Plant Networks
- Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives for future consideration to Divisional Management
- Initiating and participating in Supply Chain projects to improve productivity, processes and savings
Wat we vragen
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active approach in determining manufacturing needs and translating these needs into inventory requirement
- At least 5 years experience as a Demand & Supply planner in an international environment
- Experience in Material Management, Inventory Controlled Management
- Background in new product introductions and supplier metrics is preferred; experience of ERP systems is required
- Analytical / quantitative skills
- Ability for decision making, to work under pressure, and capacity to make good judgment under critical situations
- Team work and customer service orientation
- Fluency in English. Fluency in a second language at international divisions is a plus
Wat we bieden
What can you expect?
- Contract with our client
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities
- Friendly and informal atmosphere
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
The organization is one of the world's leading medical technology companies, with the dedication of helping professionals in the healthcare sector to perform their work more efficiently perform and improve patient care. They offer a wide range of innovative medical technologies, such as; reconstructive, surgical, neurotechnological and spine products to help people live an active and more fulfilling life.
Who is Fagro Supply Chain?
Fargo Supply Chain is part of the DPA Group and specialized in mediating Supply Chain professionals for both temporary and fixed positions in the Automotive, Food, Retail, Pharmaceutical and High Tech industries. Our focus is in the field of Supply & Demand planning, Inventory management, Forecasting, Operations management and Logistics.
DPA in 1 minuut
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.