Corporate Tax Accountant at Q8
Wat je gaat doen
As a Corporate Tax Accountant you will manage the internal and external corporate tax compliance and accounting affairs for all entities of Kuwait Petroleum International. Most of your work will be performed at the The Hague office, but flexibility in workplace is possible. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Prepare the CIT return for the Dutch Fiscal Unity;
- Coordinate the CIT returns for non-Dutch KPI entities;
- Review CIT assesments;
- Manage the pre-payments;
- Prepare the tax notes for local GAAP statutory accounting and group reporting;
- Manage a relationship with internal and external advisor. You will closely work together with colleagues from the Tax, GL, Inter-Company Banking and Treasury departements;
- Provide relevant input for TP documentation purposes.
Wat we vragen
- A degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics and at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- You are able to work independantly, you have a hands on mentality and a problemsolving mind;
- You are an experienced SAP user.
Wat we bieden
- A good salary and benefits based on years of experience;
- Bonus opportunities;
- 25 holidays with the option of more;
- A diverse and multicultural work environment;
- The chance to work at a large multinational.
Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI) is the international downstream leg of the state-owned company Kuwait Petroleum Company. The business includes the marketing and sales, research, and manufacturing of petroleum products mainly in the EU, Africa and Asia. The product portfolio includes diesel, fuel and heating oil, lubricants, bulk fuels, jet fuel and other petroleum products. KPI markets products under the brand name Q8. In our office in The Hague there is an international vibe, multiple different cultures come together. We believe that a healthy work/life balance is important, that’s why we try to keep our work lives and personal lives separate.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.