Assistant Tax Manager
Wat je gaat doen
For a big family owned firm we are looking for an assistent tax manager who will support our Head of Estate Planning in relevant area’s. Area’s like income taxes, gift and inheritance taxes and wage taxes. The main focus of your role will be advisory, but taking care of compliance is also part of the job. Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing advice on individual questions regarding income taxes, gift and inheritance questions and estate planning.
- Meetings with clients and/or family members.
- Know-how sharing with colleagues.
- Staying up to date on new legislative developments.
- Preparing and reviewing gift tax returns and preparing inheritance tax returns.
- Advising on the tax related aspects of financial planning.
Wat we vragen
- A finished degree in Dutch Tax Law or Fiscal Economics.
- 3 years of relevant work experience at either a consultancy/advisory firm or as an in-house tax specialist.
- Communication and listening skills and integrity.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A pension plan.
- A varied and challenging job in estate planning.
- A workplace where there is room for personal growth.
Our client is a family owned firm which tries to make the world better through business and philanthropy. Working for them means that you will have the opportunity to work together with remarkable people who want to see the world become a better place. There is a lot of room to learn and grow as a person. Our client is committed to excellence and is always on the lookout for professionals who have the ability to thrive in a challenging environment.
Solliciteren, deze stappen doorloop je
Het is fijn om te weten welke stappen je doorloopt zodat je goed voorbereid het sollicitatie proces in gaat en niet voor vervelende verrassingen komt te staan.